I have just been awarded the " One Lovely Blog Award" by Mari Sterling Wilbur Photography
Her beautiful Blog takes you on a journey of Stories and Teachings through the lens of her camera...which does not disappoint.
This Award requires that I list 7 things about myself.
1. I love conviviality through the art of Fine Dining and full bodied Red Wines.
2. I feel blessed, living where I do at Deer Lake, looking out over a landscape of Snow Capped Peaks, Deer Lake, Eagles Soaring and Nature bursting forth through all its beautiful seasons.
3. I am very sociable, yet need my space to just be. I am very comfortable in my own skin and with my own company.
4. I do everything from the Heart and come from a position of Compassion for all things.
5. I love my children, my grandchildren and Bill even though they live in other cities, they are always in my heart....and my little Buttons who keeps me company.
6. I enjoy my photography, I paint when I can, I do little pieces of art when I make cards...( thank you Nicole, my daughter for introducing me to this art)..I love to travel...and I am very much an entrepreneur.
7. I am not a fan of those who selectively treat people differently and can not stand abuse of any sort...especially to children and animals.
I will now pass this Award onto 5 Blogs that I have been following, each one adding to that Creative Flow within a wonderful community. Please take time to drop by and visit.
Thank you Mari at Mari Sterling Wilbur Photography for including me in this Award. Please stop by and visit Mari and enjoy her Creations through the Lens.
From left to right, My Mom, Liam, Me, Mercedes, Brayden, Nicole and Brent
Taken on a visit to Calgary to be with Brent and Nicole, then off to Beautiful Banff and Lake Louise...
Ava & Luke
My 2 Beautiful Grandchildren who I do not see often...
Bill and Myself
He is my " So-Cal Guy"
My Beautiful " Buttons"
Just turning " One"
As a little anecdotal story, I was in the middle of this post and Buttons decided to chew through my USB cord on my keyboard...of course, bringing everything to a halt. Needless to say, I am now wireless....
Please come and visit anytime...and thank you for " Dropping In"